Admiral Fell Inn
Weddings are a specialty at the Admiral Fell Inn, let the history of this Baltimore hotel be a part of your history!
Weddings at Admiral Fell Inn
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces
- Valet parking
- Exceptional catering services
- Dedicated Wedding Specialists to help plan and attend to every detail
- Exclusive partnerships with talented vendors
- Venues for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and post-wedding brunches
Explore Admiral Fell Inn's Elegant Wedding Venues
- The Admiral's Ballroom - Located on the top floor of the hotel, this ballroom is a historic venue with timeless elegance and beautiful views of the harbor and Baltimore's skyline. This ballroom also has an adjacent balcony that overlooks Fell's Point Square and the waterfront Thames Street. The Admiral Ballroom accommodates up to 96 guests, and can be divided into smaller spaces that can accommodate 48.
- The Stone Room - Located adjacent to the Admiral's Tavern, The Stone Room showcases the original stone walls of the foundation of the Inn and barrel vaulted ceilings. Once the home of the original restaurant of the Inn, this space is a perfect venue for rehearsal dinners and intimate weddings with catering for up to 60 guests.
- Bond Street Pier - The Admiral Fell Inn, in conjunction with Bozzuto Management, offers Fell's Point's only waterfront outdoor event venue at The Bond Street Pier. This picture-perfect venue is located right by the water and can accommodate up to 150 guests theatre style for wedding ceremonies.