- Arkansas River Trail – A 14-mile loop along the river crossing.
- Art Along the River – Sculptures inspired by President Clinton's 1996 acceptance speech line the riverfront pathway to the Clinton Presidential Center.
- Burns Park – Encompasses 1500 acres on the west side of north Little Rock.
- Pinnacle State Park – Rising over 1000 feet above the river valley, a hike to Pinnacle Mountain offers the best scenery in the area. The park has more than 40 miles of hiking trails, picnic tables, a playground, and an arboretum.
- The Witt Stephens Jr. Central Arkansas Nature Center – The center focuses on the wide variety of outdoor recreational opportunities that the state’s fish and wildlife resources provide.
- William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park – Repository for the official records of the Clinton Presidency.
In addition, downtown Little Rock offers an astonishing array of museums and historic buildings all within walking distance. Shopping options range from boutiques to fashion malls. The concierge will be happy to describe each and arrange transportation. For the more energetic, nearby sports activities include golf, tennis, hiking, bicycling, hunting, and kayaking.