Activities & Events
The Caribbean Motel is ideally located on Ocean Avenue in the heart of the Doo Wop motel district directly across from the free Wildwood Crest beach, two blocks from the southern end of the boardwalk, and a short walk to the Convention Center.
Amenities at the historic inn include our unique, always-sparkling, crescent-shaped pool. It's heated all season long for the comfort of our guests.
Guests relax and socialize in style in our Cabana lounge with ocean and sunset views. Professionally designed by Darleen Lev with original and re-production pieces, the Cabana offers a large plasma TV with Bose sound where guests may watch sporting events and DVDs.
- heated pool
- Cabana Lounge with plasma TV, movies, music
- Caribbean Kitchen food service from 8am - 3:30pm from mid-June to mid-September
- ice machine
- free parking
- complimentary coffee
- just steps to the beach and boardwalk
The landmark Caribbean Motel treats guests to nine special event weekends each season from the opening weekend at the end of April to the closing weekend in mid-October. All special event weekends include on-site meals, libations, and live entertainment for no additional charge.
- Salute to the Sixties (last weekend in April)
- Grand Re-Opening and Kentucky Derby Parties (first weekend in May)
- Memorial Day Weekend - slow-cooked pig roast in our Klose smoker
- July Fourth Throw-Down
- End-of Summer Party - slow-cooked pig roast in our Klose smoker
- Italian Dinner Party & Classic Car Show Weekend (last weekend in September)
- Oktoberfest - authentic German cuisine and beers (first weekend of October)
- Get-Away Weekend for Lovers - champagne gift basket, gourmet prime rib dinner (second weekend in October)
- Fabulous Fifties Weekend - '50s Costume Dinner Party (third weekend in October)