Cranwell Spa and Golf Resort
The Berkshires Golf Resort at Cranwell Spa and Golf Resort is a historic 18-hole Massachusetts golf course which combines spectacular views with a good challenge. The carefully preserved course was built in 1926 by Wayne Stiles and John Van Kleek.
Patrons can work on their game by signing up for instruction, either one-on-one or in a group clinic with golf professionals, get a proper fitting so players can use the proper clubs for their game, or organize group outings from corporate to fundraising tournaments.
Golf course amenities:
- Daily play open to public
- Par 69 course
- 12-acre driving range
- Practice area for pitching, chipping, and bunker shots
- Top quality equipment rental
- Pro Shop offering a broad selection of quality golf wear and equipment. Special orders taken on request
- Private lessons, junior programs and half/full day clinics
- Full, Midweek and Twilight memberships
- Unlimited Golf Getaway Packages