French Lick Springs Hotel
Patrons of the French Lick Springs Hotel can enjoy a wide array of dining options from fine dining at 1875: The Steakhouse to grab-and-go snacks or a traditional Sunday Brunch at The Grand Colonnade Family Restaurant.
Explore the Dining Experiences at French Lick Springs
- 1875: The Steakhouse - Enjoy a refined setting and a menu offering choice cuts of premium aged Midwest Angus beef at the French Lick's signature dining venue.
- Power Plant Bar and Grill - Enjoy pub fare at the hot spot for drinks, great food, and live music.
- The Grand Colonnade Family Restaurant - Serving fanciful selections for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and traditional Sunday brunch.
- Pluto's Pizzeria - Located at Pluto's Alley, this casual eatery offers variety of homemade calzones, stromboli, and pizza served whole or by the slice.
- Hagen's Club House Restaurant - Dine after a round of golf and enjoy the fabulous views the Donald Ross masterpiece course.
- The Pete Dye Clubhouse - Located on the second highest point in Indiana, this golf dining experience offers guests cocktails and a lunch menu while overlooking the scenic golf course set against the Hoosier National Forest.
- Spring No. 8 - Enjoy delightful poolside snacks and refreshing libations at this casual bar.
- Casino Lounge - Enjoy a beverage while taking in the best in gaming, sports, and entertainment.
- Diamond Jim's Trattoria - 24-hour dining adjacent to the casino floor.
- Casino Park Grill - Satisfy hunger without leaving the gaming floor with salads, sandwiches, pizza, specialty wraps, and desserts at this casual establishment.
- French Lick Mercantile - Grab a quick snack, Scoops ice cream, Starbucks coffee, and retail and souveniers.
- Scoops Coffee and Creamery - Serving popular hot and cold items in a cup or on a cone
- In-Room Dining - Enjoy refined dining from the comfort of a guestroom or suite. Available Sunday through Thursday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM and Friday and Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.