Meetings & Groups
With a long history of hosting successful, high-profile events, Hilton Chicago is specifically designed for productive meetings and group occasions that make a lasting impression. With event space spanning more than 234,000 square feet, this historic Chicago landmark features the most exhibit space of all the hotels in the city. Boasting a versatile venues and facilities, including grand ballrooms, the Stevens Meeting Center, and 13 Presidential-style suites, Hilton Chicago can accommodate events of all varieties, from the essential board meeting and annual conventions to elaborate, romantic weddings or intimate gatherings.
- Over 234,000 square feet of versatile meeting space
- Venues spanning 7 floors with 50 unique configurable spaces including the Stevens Convention Center
- Innovative Catering — Three restaurants, in addition to exquisite custom banquet menus allow for a variety of options to please every palate.
- Ideal Location - Situated on the iconic Michigan Avenue, across from Grant Park, 2 miles from McCormick Place Convention Center, and walking distance to Chicago's most exciting attractions
- 10 on-site Certified Meeting Planners
- Medical Meetings Merit & Distinction recipient
- On-site PSAV for technology needs and on-site branding company, Freeman to give every event premier presence.
- Unique Accommodations—14 residential-inspired hospitality suites ideal for entertaining and 600 guestrooms with 2 double beds and 2 separate bathrooms.
- Environmental-friendly practices recognized by the city of Chicago and Hilton.
- Largest hotel Athletic Club in Chicago featuring in-door running track, strength training and cardio equipment, Synergy 360, indoor pool, whirlpool, and sundeck with views of the Chicago skyline.