Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
The historic hotel in Cincinnati offers dining options for guests in The Restaurants at Palm Court, three distinct outlets sharing one expansive art deco area.
Orchids at Palm Court offers nightly fine-dining dinner service with a contemporary American menu by the American Culinary Federation’s USA Chef of the Year Todd Kelly. Orchids features an extensive wine list by Maitre d’ Charles Redmond and desserts by Top Chef Just Desserts Chef’testant Megan Ketover. Afternoon tea service available Saturdays September through May.
The Grille at Palm Court is located on the upper tier of the Palm Court. The Grille offers a casual breakfast daily with a expanded buffet, lunch Monday-Saturday with a popular weekday build-your-own pasta bar and Sunday Brunch with freshly carved meats, seafood, made-to-order omelettes and waffles, and a 20-foot dessert display.
The Bar at Palm Court features a relaxed menu and specialty cocktails. Weeknight happy hour with fantastic food prices and live jazz on Friday and Saturday evenings. The bar was originally a ticket booth at Cincinnati’s other art deco wonder, Union Terminal (former train station; currently a museum center). The Bar has been voted “Best Martini Bar”, “Best Retro Bar” and “Most Romantic Bar” by area publications.
PC Express offers coffee and specialty coffee drinks, soft drinks, juices, fruit, and pastries for guests on the go. This breakfast kiosk is located right next to the front desk. Open Monday to Friday 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Dining Accolades for The Restaurants at Palm Court & the Hilton:
- Hilton Hotel's #1 Food & Beverage Hotel in USA – 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Meetings Media Magazine’s “Best of MidAmerica” 2006-2013
- Orchids at Palm Court – #7 Best Restaurant in the USA, Open Table, 2014
- American Culinary Federation - USA Chef of the Year, Todd Kelly
- Hilton Signature Chef – Todd Kelly, one of only six in US
- Orchids at Palm Court – Top Cincinnati Restaurant, Zagat, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Orchids at Palm Court – One of Top 100 Restaurants in USA for Best Service, Open Table, 2012
- Orchids at Palm Court – AAA Four-Diamond, 2006-current
- Orchids at Palm Court - #1 Restaurant in Cincinnati, Cincinnati Magazine, 2009-2013
- Orchids at Palm Court – 5 Stars – Extraordinary (highest rating), Cincinnati Enquirer
- The Bar at Palm Court – Best Martini Bar, voted by readers, Metromix
- American Culinary Federation – Pastry Chef of the Year, Northeast Region
- American Culinary Federation – Award of Excellence – 2007 & 2013
- Pastry Chef Megan Ketover competed on Bravo’s recent season of Top Chef Just Desserts