Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Meetings & Groups
The historic hotel in Cincinnati offers more than 40,000 square feet of flexible space, including three incredible ballrooms with breathtaking French Art Deco features and 28 additional meeting rooms strategically located throughout the facility (including five Executive Boardrooms with leather high-back, five-point chairs). High-speed and wireless high-speed Internet service are available in all meeting rooms and the hotel also offers a full-service business center with high-speed Internet access, computers, fax, copier, mail and postage services. Audiovisual equipment, including webcasting, video conferencing, podiums, and portable and built-in whiteboards are available in-house.
Hall of Mirrors
Often referred to as the most beautiful ballroom in the Midwest, the Hall of Mirrors has a grandeur like no other. The Hall of Mirrors was modeled after its namesake, the Palace of Versailles in France. Whether planning a meeting or banquet, this room is sure to make a memorable statement.
The Pavillion Ballroom is the hotel’s largest ballroom. Originally, the room was the hotel’s nightclub, designed after the ballroom on the famous cruiseliner, USS Leviathan. Special features include a unique three-tiered setting, original chandelier, and stunning Art Deco light fixtures along the sides of the room.
The Continental Ballroom was the hotel’s original main dining room and featured a permanent ice rink where diners enjoyed a nightly ice skating show. Murals of the four seasons don the corners of the room and complement the Italian marble and draperies of the Empire period. The room also features huge windows, original chandeliers, sconces, German silver metalwork, and marble urns that mark the tiers on both ends of the ballroom.
- Hilton Hotel’s #1 Food and Beverage Hotel in USA – 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- American Culinary Federation’s USA Chef of the Year – Todd Kelly
- AAA Four-Diamond Hotel – 2004-current
- Smart Meetings Platinum Award – 2014
- Meetings Focus Magazine's "Best of MidAmerica" – 2006-2013
- Successful Meeting’s Magazine’s Pinnacle Award
- Todd Kelly named a Hilton Hotel’s Signature Chef – just one of six in USA
- Meetings & Convention’s Gold Key Award – 5 time winner