Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort
Choose a guestroom or suite in the Village Towers and enjoy ocean, resort, and city views just a short stroll from Waikiki beach. These three towers feature private lanais (balconies) and are within easy reach of the Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort resort’s shopping, dining, and spa attractions.
- Convenient access to everything the resort has to offer including pools, shopping, and dining
- A short stroll through the resort grounds to the beach
- Scenic views ranging from resort and city views to spectacular ocean views
Perfect for meetings in Mid-Pacific Conference Center and Kalia Conference Center, this tower houses the Kalia Executive Conference Center and connects to the Mid-Pacific Conference Center. Its convenient porte cochere and separate check-in desk make it a practical choice for those who need easy-in-and out access. Kalia Tower also is home to the world renowned Mandara Spa. There is a pool terrace and whirlpool on the fourth floor.
Offering ocean and resort views, Tapa Tower is conveniently located near a variety of shops, the Tapa Pool, and the newly renovated Tapa Bar. A perfect choice for meetings and groups with easy access to the Tapa Conference Center.
Diamond Head Tower
Conveniently located near shops and Xerox® Business Services Center, this beautiful tower offers spacious newly-renovated guestrooms with scenic ocean or resort views. Situated next to newly renovated Tapa Pool and close to Tapa Conference Center.
Ocean View Room - Available in all Village Towers, these rooms offer sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Honolulu coast line, and resort.
Resort View Room - These rooms offer delightful views of the resort, gardens, or city and are available in all Village Towers.
Resort View Junior Suite - Offering resort and ocean views, these suites include an extended relaxation area, sofa-bed, and an outdoor balcony/lanai with comfortable seating. Bed type may vary.
Tapa Tower One Bedroom Suite - One bedroom corner suites with a large parlor with a sofa bed and separate bedroom with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and resort. Bed type may vary.
Kalia Tower Suite - Large parlor suite on the 25th floor approximately the size of two standard rooms that can be connected to one or two bedrooms with ocean and beach views.
Tapa Tower Leilani Suite - Spectacular two bedroom suite on the 35th floor with high ceilings and amazing panoramic ocean views.
- King bed or two double beds
- Hilton Serenity Collection Bed and Bedding
- Hilton Serenity Collection alarm clock radio with connection for MP3 player
- High-speed Internet access (for a charge)
- 37" flat screen television with premium cable channels and PlayStation® 3
- In-room controlled air-conditioning
- In-room safe
- Iron and board
- Hair dryer
- Roll-away bed on request and based on availability (for a charge)
- Crib on request and based on availability