Hilton President Kansas City
Boasting city views, Junior Suites offer more space with a king-size Hilton Serenity bed in a master bedroom and an extended living area with a queen-size sofabed. Guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi and on-demand movies on the 42-inch LCD television.
One Bedroom Suite
Comprised of a bedroom and separate parlor area, One Bedroom Suites are appointed with subtle earth tones and warm blue accents. Ideal for both lounging and working, the parlor area is appointed with a queen-size sofabed, two accent chairs, coffee table, games table with seating for four, and a mini refrigerator. The spacious, comfortable bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, luxurious, allergen-free down comforter, and mattress set custom-designed for added support and comfort.
Boasting 890 square feet of space, the Reagan Suite is comprised of a bedroom, dining room that seats up to six, living area, and a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator and microwave. Ideal for entertaining, hosting intimate meetings, or relaxing, this elegant suite is thoughtfully-decorated with one-of-a-kind artwork, including an actual piece of the Berlin Wall. Guests of this suite can catch up with work at the separate seating area, and watch a movie on one of the two 55-inch HDTVs, or relax in the master bath featuring an oversized shower.
The Presidential Suite
Boasting magnificent views of the Kansas City skyline, the Presidential Suite is the largest accommodation available at the Hilton President, offering 1,800 square feet of luxurious space which includes:
- A private dining area that seats 10 people, and includes a staff entry and food preparation area
- Marble reception area for greeting guests, and a bedroom with a king-size Hilton Serenity bed
- Luxurious full marble bath with whirlpool tub and oversized shower, and private water closet.
- An additional pocket bath and powder room
- Two 55-inch HDTVs with premium channels and on-demand movies, and a Nintendo Wii gaming system.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Stunning views of vibrant downtown Kansas City
- Added security - the suite can be blocked off from the rest of the hotel for use by diplomatic or celebrity guests