Activities & Events
Guests of the Hotel Boulderado are extended privileges at a local health club – One Boulder Fitness. The hotel also has two lounges, a restaurant and a gift shop. The downtown Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall is also one block away, offering a full range of shopping and dining options along with street performers.
- Bicycle Rentals and Scenic Guided Bike Tours – The concierge can offer assistance. There is also a B-Cycle station across from the hotel that offers rental bicycles for use around town.
- Boulder’s Farmer’s Market – Saturday’s beginning in April through the third Saturday in November and Wednesday evenings from May through the first week in October.
- Boulder Creek Path is a 16 mile multi-use trail that meanders through town parallel to the scenic Boulder Creek.
- Boulder Tours are offered by several different organizations including the Banjo Billy Bus for brewery or history tours; walking tours; Local Table Tours for culinary inquisitors; and the Bike Bus for small group peddle tours of the local breweries and bars. The concierge can offer more details of the available options.
- Fly fishing along the Boulder Creek and other local tributaries.
- Hiking in the scenic foothills of the Front Range or choose a more challenging experience of summiting one of the fifty-three 14ers (14,000 ft. elevation) of the Colorado Rockies.
- History tours of the Hotel Boulderado are available for $5.00 per person or guests can wander around the hotel and enjoy the historic displays and pictures at their own pace.
- Live entertainment is prevalent in and around Boulder. In addition to the acts that appear in License No.1 in the lower level, the Boulder Theater only one block away hosts a variety of touring bands and local acts; eTown Hall which hosts the public radio show eTown is located 2 blocks from the hotel; outstanding entertainment is also offered on the campus of University of Colorado, Boulder and at the Chautauqua Auditorium; and if you visiting in late July or August, the Colorado Shakespeare Festival is highly recommended. Also, during the summer, Band on the Bricks is presented every Wednesday night just one block from the hotel.
Boulder hosts several fitness oriented sports activities annually. A few of the more famous events include the BolderBoulder 10k run on Memorial Day, the IronMan competition in August, USA Pro Cycling Challenge in August. Also, the University of Colorado, Boulder is a PAC12 conference member which attracts top level collegiate competition.