Check Availability
Modify/Cancel Reservations
More Search OptionsReturn to Check Availability Console

Hotel Warner

Local Attractions: 
    Hotel Warner
 in West ChesterLocal Attractions: 
    Hotel Warner
 in West Chester

Local Attractions

The West Chester Restaurant Festival is an annual event that features the best in dining, arts and crafts, information booths, and three stages for live music. Proceeds from the Beer and Wine Garden go towards the West Chester Parks and Recreation Send A Kid To Camp Fund. Enjoy a wonderful day in historic downtown and sample the smorgasbord of delights.

Representing more than three centuries of regional history, the Chester County Historical Society (CCHS) collections include objects, manuscripts, published resources, and photographic archives. The CCHS Photo Archives, of over 80,000 historical photographs from the 1840s to the 1990s, documents the people, landscape, businesses, organizations, and events in the southeastern Pennsylvania region. The museum’s collection, from European settlement in the late 1600s to the present, is the most comprehensive regional resource for documenting and understanding the history and people of Chester County and the Delaware Valley.

The American Helicopter Museum & Education Center (AHMEC) focuses on the history, science and technology of rotary wing aviation. The collection contains over 40 civilian and military autogyros, convertiplanes, and helicopters, including some early generation models. The museum also has an extensive research library, the Renzo Pierpaoli Memorial Library, which contains documents, artifacts, films, and memoirs that museum members can use.

A favorite destination for golf enthusiast, friends and family gatherings, Tee It Up is an 18 hole miniature golf course designed to challenge, while delivering fun and excitement. There is also a 52 stall driving range, 26 of which are covered, to practice swings and improve technique.

Downingtown Country Club is a picturesque 18-hole, George Fazio designed golf course nestled in subtle greens, dramatically shaped bunkers, and open gently rolling fairways. Located in Chester County, just 8 miles from Hotel Warner, the layout reflects many of the great features of classic Philadelphia golf courses. The course's rating is 72.0 for the black tee.

Brandywine Battlefield Historic Site is a National Historical Landmark. The historic park was owned and operated by the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, on 50 acres (200,000 m2), near Chadds Ford, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It is part of the site of the Battle of Brandywine fought on September 11, 1777, during the American Revolution. The Battle of Brandywine covered more than ten square miles, or 35,000 acres. However, the modern park only covers 50 acres which served primarily as the Continental encampment the two days prior to the battle. The battle was a major victory for the British and enabled them to capture the city of Philadelphia. Brandywine Battlefield Park became a Pennsylvania State Park in 1949 and a National Historic Landmark in 1961.

Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site in southeastern Berks County, near Elverson, Pennsylvania, is an example of an American 19th century rural "iron plantation". Operating from 1771-1883, Hopewell, and other similar iron plantations, laid the foundation for the transformation of the United States into an industrial giant. Hopewell consists of 14 restored structures in the core historic area, 52 features on the List of Classified Structures, and a total of 848 mostly wooded acres. Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site is located in the Hopewell Big Woods, surrounded by French Creek State Park on three sides, and the State Game Lands to the south, which preserves the lands the furnace utilized for its natural resources.

The Old Caln Meeting House at Old Caln Meeting House Road & East Kings Highway is the oldest building in Caln Township. For three centuries this has been a place of worship for Quakers, or members of “The Religious Society of Friends of the Truth.” Built in 1726, the east room was added in 1801 to accommodate quarterly meetings held by Quakers from the surrounding region. Today Old Caln Meeting House is maintained by a board of trustees, all of whom are Quakers, and the Old Caln Historical Society.


Book by Phone: +1 800 678 8946 Best Rate Guarantee


It appears you are using an older web browser! While using our site, you may encounter some trouble along the way. For PC users, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox. For Mac users, we recommend the latest version of Safari, Firefox, or Google Chrome.