Inn at the Presidio
A handsome three-story Classic Revival brick building, the Inn encompasses 22 stylish accommodations with contemporary furnishings; 17 are one-bedroom suites with a separate sitting room with queen sofa bed and fireplace. All suites have king-size beds, while the balance of five accommodations have either a double or queen-size bed. Top level suites offer San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge views. The interior design celebrates the Presidio’s rich past with artisan details and natural fabrics to invoke a comfortable, residential character with simple, yet quality furnishings and accents.
First-class amenities such as robes, coffee makers, tea kettles, a mini-fridge, daily maid service, complimentary wireless Internet access, and business services ensure guest needs will be taken care of with ease. Complimentary Continental buffet breakfast as well as an evening wine and cheese reception provide an opportunity for guests to mingle, either from a rocking chair on the front porch, the dining room, or its deck, which leads to a terrace with firepit. Reasonable self-parking is available for just $6 per night.
The property is pending LEED Gold Certification and follows strict green practices.
The Presidio as well as the Inn are smoke-free environments.
Room amenities include:
- Gas fireplaces in all Classic King Rooms
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the Inn
- Cable flat-screen television
- Radio docking station for MP3 player
- Data port
- Front porch rocking chairs
- Outdoor patio with firepit, chairs, and tables
- Hair dryers
- Full length mirrors
- Iron and board
- Coffee makers
- Tea Kettles on request
- Complimentary choice of newspapers
- Pets Welcome $45 pet fee
- DVD player on request
- 2 cordless telephones w/speaker phone
- Electrical adapters for international guests
- Power converters for international guests