Lake Yellowstone Hotel & Cabins
Lake Yellowstone Hotel is a classic hostelry with accommodations that range from 110 comfortable cabins and 194 guestrooms, including both moderate annex rooms and historically restored hotel rooms. Private baths are available in all rooms.
The following room types are available.
The Presidential Suite is a beautifully furnished room including a large parlor/sitting room, two bedrooms with queen beds, telephone, and two full baths.
Hotel and Lakeside Rooms are in the main hotel. They are well-appointed and capture a 1920s ambiance. Numbers of beds per room vary based on room size. Full bath and telephones are also available.
Standard Rooms include modern furnishings and private full bath located in a two-story building adjacent to the main hotel.
Accessible Rooms are located on the first floor of the annex with specially designed roll-in showers and accessible sinks and toilets.
Frontier Cabins were built in the 1940s, but were completely remodeled in 2003/04. They are comfortable duplex units clustered near the hotel.
The following amenities are also available.
- Lobby sun room with views overlooking the lake
- String quartet and pianist perform regularly in the sun room.
- Bell services
- Guest laundry
- Parking for cars and buses
- Gift shop
- Scenicruise tours on Yellowstone Lake
- Ranger station with regular ranger programs (nearby Fishing Bridge)
- Gas station (nearby Fishing Bridge)
- Lake Clinic medical services
- Lake Lodge Cafeteria and Gift Shop located nearby
For more information about Lake Yellowstone Hotel & Cabins or to make reservations please visit yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/lakeyellowstonehotel or call 1.866.GEYSERLAND (866.439.7375).