Omni Severin Hotel, Indianapolis
The oldest hotel in downtown Indianapolis is also the most coveted wedding venue in the city. The Omni Severin Hotel dates back to 1913 and since its opening, the "Grand" Severin Ballroom and adjoining lobby with a sweeping marble staircase have become renowned for creating dramatic emotional effect for the happy couple's big day and an unforgettable event for everyone in attendance.
Professional wedding and event planners are on staff to ensure the day goes according to plan. They will also help guide the couple through decisions from table centerpieces to banquet menu. Trust these capable hands.
Features three ornate crystal chandeliers to enhance the sparkle and glow of the big day. Soaring ceilings with arched detail and large windows invite the natural light and complements the radiance of the happy couple. This room can also be transformed into space for 215 guests to dance the night away. For a larger reception, the Severin Ballroom and Severin Lobby can easily be combined to host up to 265 guests.
The Severin Lobby adds that dramatic flair to any occasion with its sweeping marble staircase, 22-foot ceilings, and an Austrian crystal chandelier which has been hanging since 1913. This space is grand in decor, yet intimate in size and is ideal for hosting a dinner.
A more traditional setting for an intimate ceremony for family and close friends. The Fisher Ballroom also includes three crystal chandeliers and high ceilings with space for up to 120 guests.
For additional perks, consider going with a wedding package. Wedding packages include:
- Complimentary two-night stay in our beautiful bridal suite
- White chair covers with sashes in chocolate brown, black, red or white
- Choice of gold, silver or ruby red charger plates
- Complimentary rehearsal space for the wedding ceremony
- Linens, white china, glassware and silverware
- Complimentary cake cutting service
- Complimentary bartenders
- Complimentary menu sampling for four guests
- White-glove service by our award-winning staff
- Coat check with attendant – based on weather
- Grand piano for your use in the Severin Ballroom or Severin lobby
- Complimentary microphone for your master of ceremonies and wedding toasts