Punderson Manor Lodge
The 72-par Punderson State Park Golf Course stretches over 6,800 yards and features some especially long 3- and 5-par holes on the back side. Featuring rolling terrain, bent grass fairways and greens, it is often described as long and demanding but certainly worth the effort. Number 8 is considered the course’s signature hole, featuring a narrow and wooded downhill fairway, with a dogleg over a pond on the green.
- 6,941 yards from the gold tees
- Designed by Jack Kidwell in 1969
- Regular season open from April 1 through October 30, weather permitting
- Golf memberships available
- Full-service practice facility, Pro Shop, and Snack Bar on site