The Drake Hotel
Experience the diverse selection of downtown Chicago restaurants and bars at The Drake Hotel. Since its opening in 1920, the hotel has offered refined cuisine and beverages that have cultivated a magnetized reputation. From traditional Afternoon Tea at the Palm Court to acclaimed fresh seafood at Cape Cod, The Drake Hotel ensures that every meal is memorable.
Learn more about the Dining Experiences at The Drake Hotel:
- Coq d'Or - A legendary establishment since 1933, this classic Chicago bar offers traditional drinks and dishes of the decades.
- Drake Bros' - Enjoy contemporary American cuisine for breakfast and lunch while taking in panoramic views of Lake Michigan, Lake Shore Drive, and the Magnificent Mile.
- Cape Cod - An honored seafood restaurant and oyster bar, this historic nautical-themed establishment boasts fresh selections from the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, lakes, and freshwater streams.
- Palm Court - This majestic dining room, centered around the beautiful limestone fountain dating 275 years old, offers traditional Afternoon Tea with finger sandwiches, fruit breads, scones, and French pastries with the heavenly sounds of a live harp dancing in the background.
- Lavazza Espression - Located on the Arcade level, this cafe serves exquisite Italian espresso, traditional coffees, and light fare.
- In-Room Dining - Guests can order and enjoy the renowned cuisine of The Drake Hotel from the comfort of their room. In-room dining options are available from all of the hotel's dining establishments, including Cape Cod, Palm Court, and Drake Bros’.