The Lancaster Hotel
Indulge in extra comfort, space, and luxury during the visit to Houston at the historic Lancaster Hotel.
Deluxe Suites are 580 sq ft and feature a King bed, a separate spacious living area, and a dining area with dining table and wet bar.
A home-away-from-home kind of suite, at 1270 sq ft, offers a spacious living room and full-sized dining room tables with ample room and meeting space. The Executive Suite features a separate bedroom with a King bed.
The top floor of the historic Lancaster Hotel offers 700 sq ft of space with 12 ft ceilings, arch windows offering panoramic views of Houston's immense skyline, and a separate bedroom with a King bed overlooking Houston's business and entertainment districts.
- Luxurious bedding package with back-supported mattress pads
- New sophisticated duvets with textured feel
- Supremely soft 100% cotton 300 thread count sheets
- New neck supported pillow (just right)
- An eco-friendly In2green bed blanket with Lion logo
- High-end Carrera marble finishes grace the bathroom floors, countertops, and showers or
- tub/shower combination
- Bathroom fittings are by Waterworks, making The Lancaster the first and only Houston hotel to offer this prestigious bath fixture brand
- 42″ flat screen television with cable and HBO
- Bedside charging pads and multiple outlets to charge mobile devices
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Mini refrigerator, Safe, Hair Dryer, Iron with full-size ironing board
- Two-line cordless telephones with voicemail
- Coffee maker with coffee, Bottled water
- Alarm/clock radio with docking station
- King rooms have oversized shower or shower/tub combination