Activities & Events
Boston is known as "America's Walking City" and when you stay at The Lenox Hotel in Boston, you are in the heart of the prestigious Back Bay neighborhood - one of the most desirable locations in the city. From here you can plan your adventures in and around the city of Boston and we've compiled a list to help you take advantage of all the wonderful downtown Boston attractions and sites.
Our luxury Boston hotel is located at the corner of Boylston and Exeter Streets, home to many well-known landmarks including: Trinity Church, the Prudential Center, Newbury Street (with its cafes, restaurants, and world-class shops), Copley Place, the Boston Public Library, and the Hynes Convention Center. We are only minutes from The New England Aquarium, Museum of Fine Arts, Fenway Park, and the Public Garden.
- Award Winning Dining at City Table, City Bar and Sólás
- 24 Hour In-Room Dining
- In-House Fitness Room with Nautilus, Cardio, and Free-Weight Equipment
- Fully Equipped 24 Hour Business Center
- Personalized Concierge Service
- Valet Parking Service ($43), Same Day Laundry and Valet Service, Shoe Shine Service
- Massage Available by Appointment
- Complimentary Morning Coffee/Tea· Nightly Turndown Service
- Only 3.5 miles to Logan International Airport
- Multiple subways within walking distance