The National Hotel
Activities & Events
While it may sound like a good idea to spend all day in the infinity pool at the National Hotel, there is a danger of suffering the effects of shriveled skin. Studies have shown the importance of getting up and walking around, so why not walk to some of these Miami Beach hotspots?
This is a completely pedestrian road that has many popular shops, restaurants, and bars, just a short jaunt from the National Hotel.
New World Symphony
Also walking distance from the National Hotel, this venue is where guests can go to see people who are truly masters of their instruments. The building doubles as a movie screen every Wednesday when a movie is projected on an exterior wall for locals and tourists. Don't forget to bring a blanket to enjoy with friends and family.
The Filmore Miami Beach
Home to concerts, dance performances, theaters, and televised shows, and pageants since the 1950s. Also within walking distance.
Miami Beach Convention Center
With literally a million sq ft of space, plenty of activity happens here. In town for a conference? No need to rent a car. The National is within easy walking distance of this massive building.
Explore Miami's history and culture in this historic area filled with a variety of restaurants.
Additional Property Amenities Include:
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary WiFi
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- World famous 205-foot infinity-edge pool, the longest in Miami Beach
- A second leisure pool with a tropical poolside lawn and sun deck with breathtaking foliage and palm trees
- Beach service with sun lounges, umbrellas, towels, food and beverage service
- Full service concierge with daily newspaper delivery available
- On-site fitness room with complimentary fresh water and fruit replenished daily
- Direct access to the beach and boardwalk, ideal for a stroll or jog
- On-site Food & Beverage outlets: Tamara's Bistro, Room Service, Blue's Bar, and Aqua Pool & Lounge
- On-site ATM machine
- 24-Hour Business Center on Mezzanine Level
- 24-Hour Valet Parking (additional charges apply)