The Peabody Memphis
The Forbes Four Star Peabody Hotel offers 464 elegant guestrooms which includes 15 suites conveniently located in Downtown Memphis. The Peabody Club, located on the top floor, features a private concierge with exclusive access, complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the day, a welcome cocktail, and honor bar.
The Peabody Hotel does have pet friendly accommodations, however, advance reservation is required due to the limited number of available pet-friendly rooms.
Other Hotel Amenities
- The Peabody Athletic Club, our Certified Nautilus Training Center with Grecian-style indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool spa
- Peabody Hotel History Tours by the Peabody Duckmaster, offered daily at 11:30 a.m. $5 for hotel guests, $10 for other guests.
- Gould's Day Spa and Salon, a full-service salon and spa providing an array of therapeutic and beautifying services
- Lansky's at The Peabody, named after "Clothier to the King" Bernard Lansky, offers upscale men's and women's apparel. Also, Lansky's 126 "Clothes that Rock," and Lansky: The Accessories Shop.
- The Lucky Duck, specializing in duck-themed clothing, accessories, house wares, gift items, and Memphis souvenirs and memorabilia
- FedEx Office, offering a wide array of printing and shipping services
- Gir Collection presents an exceptional array of pendants, earrings, rings, bracelets and other jewelry pieces.
- Not to mention the award-winning eateries and restaurants on-site from fine-dining to casual fare.
These rooms feature 1- and 2-bedrooms and a parlor.
Romeo and Juliet Suites
These rooms include elegant loft bedrooms with romantic spiral staircases ascending from a two-story parlor with either a fireplace or a wet bar
Features a king bedroom, wet bar, refrigerator, spacious parlor, and formal dining room.
Featuring a king bedroom, spacious living and dining area, marble wet bar, and refrigerator.
- In-room dining, available 24 hours a day
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Award-winning catering and conference services
- Complete audiovisual services
- Valet or self parking in our adjacent covered garage
- Nightly turn down service available
- Choice of local newspaper or USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Gift Cards - Give the gift of a wonderful stay at any Peabody property or dining experience.
The Peabody is a haven for business travelers, from its easy access to Memphis International Airport - including a convenient shuttle which stops directly in front of the hotel, to a host of amenities designed to make life on the road a little easier. Guests will enjoy high-speed Internet access in their rooms, along with multi-line phones and voice mail. The Club Floor offers extra perks, including complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres, two lounges and a private concierge. The business center offers a copier, printer and computer workstations.