The Peabody Memphis
Meetings & Groups
The Peabody is equipped with a wide range of venues that can accommodate groups up to 3,000 in elegant style. All meeting rooms have recently completed a lavish restoration to their early elegance and offer over 80,000 square feet of flexible space. Pre-function space is provided in two classically appointed foyers. In addition, the hotel offers ample breakout space, covered access to parking facilities and the 11,000-square-foot Tennessee Exhibit Hall that ideally accommodate trade shows and exhibitions.
The Peabody in Downtown Memphis is the ideal host for a business convention or meeting with over 80,000 square feet of versatile event space and the most complete services, amenities, and facilities available in the entire region.
The Peabody Service Excellence commits to meeting planners and their clients, thus creating a flawless, memorable event for 10 - 2,000 guests. In order to make sure things run smoothly, The Peabody banquet and conference services include:
- Award-winning catering and banquet professionals and a dedicated conference team, providing customized service to small and large groups.
- Our Executive Business Center is a FedEx Office, fully equipped with state-of-the-art telecommunications equipment, photocopying, typing services, fax machines, computer / Internet workstations, package mailing materials, sign making, equipment rentals, pre-convention printing and binding
- In-house audiovisual company, supplying state-of-the-art audiovisual and production support, as well as full-time, on-property professional staff
- Portable equipment rentals, including staging and dance floors
- Versatile loading capabilities, with street-level loading areas, elevated dock with adjustable height, large roll-up doors and freight elevator
- Peabody Partners, our well-known list of vendors for various conference and guest services
A total of over 16,000 sq ft of event space, flexible and divisible into six separate meeting rooms and seats over 1,200 banquet-style and 2,100 theater-style.
The Continental Ballroom
A junior ballroom with historic flair, elegance, and 5,200sq ft of elegant function space ideal for weddings, receptions, and other special events.
The Venetian Room
Another junior ballroom offering 4,200 sq ft, historic beauty, and of course, elegance.
Mezzanine Level Breakouts
Offers additional breakout space on the ballroom level which includes the Forest Room, Hernando Desoto, Ben Hollander, Cockrell, Brinkley, Louis XVI, Bert Parker, General Moorman, George Peabody, Magnolia, and the Alonzo Locke Rooms.
Peabody Executive Conference Center (PECC)
A microcosm of a conference space with its own concierge, an expansive variety of smaller breakout space options ranging from 300 - 1,100 sq ft of space and located on the third floor.
Tennessee Exhibit Hall
11,000 sq ft of exhibit space with space for 46 10x10 booths
The Skyway and Plantation Rooftop
The Skyway offers 1930s Art Decco charm on the roof of the hotel and the adjoining rooftop offers breathtaking views of the Mississippi River.
|Number of meeting rooms:||21|
|Total square footage:||80,000|