The Saint Paul Hotel
Built as “St. Paul’s Million-Dollar Hotel,” the Saint Paul’s guestrooms have always been something special. Today they are thoroughly updated but still retain their early charm. Every room—whether a beautiful deluxe room or a lavish Ordway suite—has a view and its own history. There are 254 guestrooms, including 31 suites, at The Saint Paul Hotel.
Amenities include daily turndown service featuring mineral water, a filled ice bucket, a weather card and special preparations for a restful night. All rooms include minibars, triple-sheeted beds, a choice of feather or poly pillows, full-length mirrors, detachable wooden hangers, windows that open and two-line phones with high-speed Internet and personal voicemail. Bathroom amenities include Aveda bath soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and shoe mitt. A complimentary newspaper is delivered to the room.
- Deluxe rooms are available with either a California king bed or two double beds. These comfortable and charming rooms feature views of either downtown St. Paul or Rice Park.
- Landmark kings are deluxe corner rooms that feature a beautiful four-poster king size bed and sitting area. They offer premium views of downtown St. Paul and Rice Park.
- Executive kings are perfect for the traveling executive. The extra large room offers a four-poster king bed and a spacious sitting area.
- The Ambassador Suite is an elegant and sophisticated one-bedroom suite featuring a spacious layout. The living room area seats four comfortably with a separate television, sofa and two plush chairs for company. Ambassador suites offer a breathtaking view of Rice Park.
- The Park Suite consists of a deluxe king bedroom connected to a spacious parlor. The suite includes views of the Mississippi River, Rice Park, the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts, Landmark Center and the St. Paul Cathedral. In the parlor, an elegant dining table seats up to ten, and the spacious sitting area has two sofas and a separate bathroom, television and stereo system with CD player.
- The Lowry Suite is the ideal getaway for an extended period of time. The deluxe king bedroom connects to a spacious yet comfortable parlor area, complete with a living room, dining table and full kitchen with range, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.
- The hotel's crown jewel, the Ordway Suite, is sumptuously appointed with two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a large living area with a luxurious couch, overstuffed chairs, a dining table for ten and a granite-topped wet bar. A 50-inch flat screen plasma television with surround-sound stereo system completes this beautiful space.
The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul serve to create the 15th largest market in North America. They are home to numerous Fortune 500 companies and boast an area population of nearly three million people.
Located in the heart of this bustling area of commerce is Minnesota’s landmark hotel- The Saint Paul Hotel- renowned throughout the Twin Cities as the place where business gets done. The Saint Paul Hotel is located at the business and entertainment nucleus of Saint Paul, just steps from the corporate headquarters of Lawson Software, Ecolab and St. Paul Travelers Insurance companies, The RiverCentre Convention Center and just a few blocks from the State Capitol Complex, Wells Fargo and Minnesota Mutual Insurance.
Within a 15 minute drive, you can easily reach other important business and entertainment facilities in Minneapolis and Bloomington, including the corporate headquarters of 3M, Thomson West, General Mills, Land O' Lakes, Target, Cargill and Best Buy.
The Saint Paul Hotel has long been the business address of the Twin Cities, and enjoys a long and rich tradition of service to our business, academic and government guests.
The Saint Paul Hotel caters to business travelers and prides itself in the areas finest accommodations and the award winning service found nowhere else in the Twin Cities. We offer a wide array of rates for the business traveler and are the preferred hotel to 3M, St. Paul Travelers, Ecolab and Lawson Software.