The Saint Paul Hotel
Venues & Services
The Saint Paul Hotel has plenty of meeting rooms to choose from with the flexibility to accommodate any group, from small and intimate dinners, to large banquets.
Meeting Rooms and Event Spaces
- Promenade Ballroom - Measuring 3900 sq ft, the ballroom is the hotel's largest meeting space which can accommodate up to 260 people in a classroom style seating arrangement.
- James J. Hill Room - This room can accommodate up to 100 people classroom style. It is naturally lit and can be easily divided lending itself to small general sessions or an exclusive reception or dinner.
- M St. Cafe - After 2:00 PM, the transformation into the perfect reception space is set to begin. Day meeting packages are also available.
- Archbishop Ireland Boardroom - This is the boardroom of choice in St. Paul, Minnesota and one can see why when experiencing the comfort of the high back leather chairs, natural light, and convenient location near the lobby for swift dramatic exits.
- Summit Room - Summon the business moguls to this room for a large meeting, conference, lunch, or dinner.
- Lexington Room - A cozy room located directly across from the Summit Room, this venue features a small drop down screen, and is ideal for a breakout session, private meeting, or small lunch.
- Cedar Room - An intimate space ideal for board meetings or private dinners.