The Seelbach Hilton Louisville
The Seelbach Hilton Louisville offers a variety of dining experiences to satisfy every palate.
- The Oakroom - For fourteen years, The Oakroom has been and continues to be Kentucky's only AAA Five-Diamond Awarded restaurant. Here guests are treated to a unique culinary experience where dishes boast Kentucky-produce and international ingredients side-by-side. The Oakroom also maintains the largest wine cellar in the region. The collection includes wine from the legendary growths and vineyards of France to the small artisanal producers of Sonoma County, from the banks of the Blue Danube to the Finger Lakes of New York.
- Gatsby's on Fourth - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Enjoy a menu filled with seasonal and locally grown ingredients joined together with an innovated twist. Gatsby's is the newest addition to the outstanding dining options at the Seelbach Hilton.
- Old Seelbach Bar - Experience the heart and soul of Kentucky with a visit to Old Seelbach Bar, now restored to its authentic, early 1900 décor. Pull up a stool at the classic bar, described as one of the finest stretches of mahogany in the country by Gary Regan.
- Starbucks® Coffee Bar - Conveniently located in the lobby, Starbucks® offers a wide selection of hot and cold beverages, and an assortment of fresh baked pastries, oatmeal, fresh cut fruit, granola parfaits, smoothies, and treats.
- Room Service - Guests can enjoy the same great food delivered to the comfort of their room.