The Waldorf - Astoria Hotel
Meetings & Groups
On opening day in 1893, the original Waldorf Astoria Hotel hosted a benefit concert for the St. Mary's Hospital for Children and has since continued to host elegant affairs.
The Waldorf Astoria Hotel has hosted state dinners, confidential board meetings, major corporate announcements and has achieved an incomparable reputation for the best hospitality and setting the bar for service standards. The proportions of the venues at this luxurious New York City hotel are impressive, offering over 60,000 sq ft of event space with 41 flexible meeting rooms. With all these possible options, a variety of set-ups for meetings, all coordinated by the hotel's skilled staff, is made possible.
Every detail of designing an event room layout to facilitating technical arrangements is scrutinized carefully by event specialists to ensure seamless integration and complete customer satisfaction.
- Over 60,000 sq ft of versitile meeting and event space
- 41 Flexible Meeting Rooms
- 2012 Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award Winner
- All meeting rooms feature natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows
- New York City landmark since 1993
- Hosts annual United Nations Summit
- Consecutive AAA Four Diamond Award since 1997
- Romantic ballrooms for wedding ceremonies and receptions