The Waldorf - Astoria Hotel
Choose from a selection of fine Art Deco Suites
Experience the luxury of a suite at The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. Each uniquely and elegantly designed in the Art Deco theme of its era, the Suites at the landmark New York City hotel gives its guests a feeling of class and luxury.
One Bedroom Suites range from 450 - 600 sq ft in space. Guests can relax by watching a movie on one of two televisions or unwind in the separate living area, or take time to smell the roses by soaking in the marble bath.
Signature Suites offer guests 750 - 900 sq ft of living space overlooking New York City's Park Avenue. This suite includes a large boudoir with make-up and dressing areas, upscale furnishings, and an array of state-of-the-art amenities.
The Towers occupy the top 15 floors of The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel and are notoriously intimate with its private entrance and its "hotel within a hotel" experience. Learn More
- From 450 square feet (42 square meters) of space
- King or Double/Double bed choices
- Entry Foyer and Separate Living Area
- Wet Bar
- Plush, upholstered seating
- Cable TV on flat-screen TVs
- Wireless and wired Internet
- Work desk with lamp and chair
- Triple sheeting bedding
- 24-hour housekeeping
- In-Room or Zip out/Check out