West Baden Springs Hotel
West Baden Springs Hotel offers its guests a variety in dining experiences, including intimate, fine dining perfect for a cozy rendezvous or a casual setting for lunch where patrons can catch up on the day's events.
Explore the Dining Experiences at West Baden Springs Hotel:
- Sinclair's Restaurant - Named for one of the original owners of the West Baden Hotel, the signature restaurant offers an extensive wine menu and impressive dinner list bringing a slice of European sophistication to Southern Indiana.
- Table One - Truly an intimate fine dining experience, this unique restaurant is ideal for small groups where guests can watch the chef prepare their meal through a glass wall partition.
- Cafe at Sinclair's - This sophisticated and refined cafe sticks to the classics.
- Ballard's Bar - Named after Ed Ballard, another owner of the past, this alfresco-like experience is enhanced by the natural light from the atrium skylights.
- The Pete Dye Clubhouse - Located on the second highest point in Indiana, this golf dining experience offers guests cocktails and a lunch menu while overlooking the scenic golf course set against the Hoosier National Forest.
- Hagen's Club House Restaurant - Located on the Donald Ross Golf Course, this club house offers a hearty menu of BBQ ribs to steaks. Legendary gangster, Al Capone, is even rumored to have carved a message into the bar!
- Xanadu Coffee and Creamery - This upscale coffee shop lures customers in by the smell of their freshly baked goods and Starbucks coffee. They also serve deli-style wraps and ice cream.
- In-Room Dining - Available daily, 24 hours a day.