West Baden Springs Hotel
Whether the guest list is intimate or grand, weddings at the West Baden Springs Hotel are sure to be personalized and romantic. This historic Indiana hotel boasts an authentic 19th century, elegantly-European backdrop ideal for the perfect wedding day.
Wedding and Ceremony Locations
- Atrium - The 200 ft, one-of-a-kind dome that gave the hotel its recognition as the "Eighth Wonder of the World" and caters up to 1000 guests.
- Lobby/Mezzanine - A more intimate venue with a domed ceiling and stained glass windows, this room can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- Gardens - This beautiful setting is perfect for a beautifully landscaped outdoor wedding.
- Covered Veranda and Terrace - Ideal for intimate occasions such as rehearsal dinners or bridesmaid luncheons.
- Caddy Sinclair - Once the office of Lee Sinclair, this venue offers an intimate space perfect for a rehearsal dinner for 50.
- Pool Patio - An outdoor, casual space good for rehearsal dinners and bridesmaid luncheons.
Check out the bridal brochure for more information on how West Baden Springs can accommodate the bride's special day.