Zion Lodge is situated in a grassy area with cottonwood trees and set against the massive, vertical canyon walls of the beautiful red sandstone that make this park so spectacular. There are ample accommodations including suites, hotel guestrooms, and cabins.
40 cabins. Twenty-eight cabins have two double beds, while the remaining twelve have one queen bed. All cabins have air-conditioning, a gas log fireplace, private porch, and full bath. These cabins are within walking distance of the lodge. No rollaways are allowed, however cribs are. (Includes one cabin with accessible features, including a roll-in shower.)
75 hotel guestrooms. Most rooms have two queen-size beds, full bath, and private porch or balcony. Some guestrooms have a king-size bed. The hotel guestrooms are equipped with air-conditioning and 37 inch flat-screen televisions complete with satellite service. They are clean, comfortable, and within walking distance to trails and the main lodge. Rollaways and cribs are permitted in the hotel guestrooms and can be reserved for a minimal fee. As a limited number of rollaways and cribs are available, please reserve in advance. (Includes five guestrooms with accessible features, three with grab bars, these have either one queen, two queens or one king bed; and two with roll-in showers and two queen beds.)
Six suites. Each features a sitting room, wet bar, and separate sleeping room with king-size bed. The suites are equipped with 37 inch flat-screen televisions with satellite service. Wet bar includes a small refrigerator and sink and faucet. All suites are located on the second floor.
- Some guestrooms with accessibility features
- All guestrooms feature air-conditioning, phones, radio/MP3 compatible alarm clocks, hair dryer, iron and board, coffee maker, and complimentary wireless Internet
- Hotel guestrooms and suites include 37 inch flat-screen televisions with satellite service
- Red Rock Grill dining room is open daily, year-round
- Banquet facilities (limited)
- Castle Dome Café (seasonal)
- Gift shop
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary Internet kiosk in the lobby
- Free parking/self-parking
- Bus, truck, and RV parking
- Physically disabled services - hearing impaired services
- Guest laundry facilities (Springdale)
- Medical facilities (Springdale)
- Children under age 16 stay free when utilizing existing bedding and sharing a room with an adult
- Nature preserves
- Hiking trails
- Horseback riding tours
For more information about Zion Lodge or to make reservations please visit zionlodge.com or call 1.888.29.PARKS (888.297.2757).