Discover the rich history of the American Revolution - Boston's official Freedom Trail® Tours takes guests to places where history was made! Led by 18th-century costumed Freedom Trail Players®, tours feature tales of high treason, mob agitations, revolutionary actions, and partisan fights of the American Revolution.
- Luxurious accommodations
- Daily full American breakfast buffet in Parker's Restaurant included for each registered guest (35%savings)
- One (1) ticket for a costumed, guided "Walk Into History" tour of the Freedom Trail*, per registered guest
- One (1) Freedom Trail guide book per room
- One (1) Freedom Trail kid's guide, per registered child
- Kids Turndown: Milk and cookies delivered to your guestroom on night of arrival
- Omni Kids Backpack at check-in, per registered child
*Tickets provided at check-in. "Walk Into History" tour tickets do not include entrance to Freedom Trail sites which have admissions fees (Old South Meeting House, Old State House, and the Paul Revere House). These tickets can be purchased at site entrances.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
One (1) day advance booking is required. Subject to availability and blackout dates. Length of stay requirements may apply. Cancellations must be received by 12:00 p.m. hotel time one day prior to arrival to avoid fees. Not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or discounts. Rates subject to change without notice.
There are no special offers currently available.