Historic Hotels of America guarantees that our website will have the lowest publicly available rates for our hotels, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Reservation must be made via the Historic Hotels of America website.
- Best Rate Guarantee online claim form must be completed in full within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- Claim must include the lower rate and exact link (URL) where the lower rate can be confirmed.
- Lower rate must be for the same or similar room type.
- Rate must be a qualifying rate* and available to the general public.
- If the claim form is verified, the rate in the Historic Hotels of America reservation will be adjusted to reflect the change. Matched rate will reflect the price before taxes and fees.
- Historic Hotels of America has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim.
- Historic Hotels of America has the discretion to determine if a competing rate is genuinely available.
- The decision of Historic Hotels of America is final in the case of a dispute.
- Historic Hotels of America reserves the right to modify the terms of Best Rate Guarantee at any time.
*The following rates do not qualify:
- Rates available on auction or flash sale websites such as, but not limited to, Priceline, Hotwire, Groupon Getaways, or Living Social Escapes
- Pre-paid, non-cancellable, and/or non-refundable rates
- Reward program rates, corporate/group rates, government rates, and/or other rates not available to the general public
- Rates that are packaged with air travel, car rental, entertainment, etc.
- Rates offered by brands other than Historic Hotels of America to elite tier loyalty program members.