St. Louis Union Station - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Find a number of historically significant St. Louis attractions surrounding this historic St. Louis hotel, located in the heart of the city. The legendary Union Station hotel in St. Louis, Missouri, is within walking distance of Scottrade Center and Peabody Opera House, and a few minutes’ drive to Busch Stadium, Ballpark Village, the Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center and City Museum. Explore the city's finest attractions:
- Peabody Opera House - The Peabody Opera House is a premiere venue for comedians, concerts, family shows, and theater.
- Soulard Farmer's Market - A large farmer's market with vendors offering quality produce, meats, cheeses and more. Open Wednesday to Saturday all year.
- Ballpark Village - A sports fan's dream, with a number of dining and nightlife offerings.
- Blues Scottrade Center - Host of many events, including the St. Louis Blues NHL Hockey team.
- Cardinals Busch Stadium - Home of the St. Louis Cardinals MLB Baseball team.
- Rams Edward Jones Dome - Host of large events and the St. Louis Rams NFL Football team.
- St. Louis Arch - The city's crown jewel and top tourist attraction.
- St. Louis Zoo - A large and extensive zoo, just west of downtown.
- Anheuser Busch Brewery - Guided tours show how Budweiser products are made, with free samples.