a path leading to a building
Hacienda San Antonio Millet

History

Hacienda San Antonio Millet finds its beginnings with the ancient Mayans, when the area was known as Red Hill. The structure built within this area initially became a historic cattle ranch, Mul Chac, utilized until the year 1667, when it was next converted into a plantation.

As the 19th century came to a close, the Counts of Miraflores then took ownership of the Hacienda's structure, who named it San Antonio Peón. This new direction allowed for all of the property's refurbishments over time, including the renovation of the two main buildings, the construction of a glorious chapel, and restoration of authentic elements, including European and Medieval artifacts.

As time moved forward, the Hacienda was converted into a hotel, designated Hacienda San Antonio Millet. After several refurbishments, the hotel opened its doors to the visiting public. Today, Hacienda San Antonio Millet has welcomed a variety of travelers to delight in its authentic accommodations.

Hacienda San Antonio Millet, a member of Historic Hotels Worldwide since 2015, dates back to 1667.

Ghost Stories

With a stay at Hacienda San Antonio Millet, guests can enjoy a glimpse into the supernatural stories that have been told time after time. The most famous, which the hotel's staff can recount, are featured on the evenings of a full moon. At this time, many guests have heard voices that they cannot distinguish in the night. From stories stemming within ancient Mayan culture, these voices are said to be those of Aluxes, or Mayan characters who are not harmful, but mischievous, and like to misplace items within one's household.

a building with a clock tower and a pond