Receive for Free - Discover & Explore eNewsletter monthly with advance notice of special offers, packages, and insider savings from 10% - 30% off Best Available Rates at selected hotels.
Hotel Meeting Packages
Meetings & Events with Historic Hotels of America
Creating a memorable experience for your guests is the cornerstone to the success of any meeting or event. The facilities of our Member Hotels provide the ultimate backdrop, combining exceptional service and modern conveniences with historic elegance and timeless ambiance.
Every time you host a meeting or celebrate a special occasion at one of our historic hotels, you help support the preservation of America's great stories and its legendary hotels.
To learn more, please contact the National Sales Office at +1 202 772 8337 or submit an RFP by simply clicking here.
Our Meeting Pledge
We are your partner in meeting planning. We are your advocate and liaison, assisting you with the planning, negotiating, and contracting process.
We are your no-cost, one-stop resource for ensuring your meeting and event RFPs are distributed to the appropriate sales contact at any member of Historic Hotels of America or Historic Hotels Worldwide. Whether you are considering one venue or multiple destinations, we’re here to assist you in negotiating the most favorable contract terms. Once you have the preliminary program for the meeting or event you are planning, please contact us.
No-Cost Consultative Services
- Best Rate Guarantee, including Group Value Dates – The best dates to receive the best rates
- 24-Hour Response Time – We strive to have hotel proposals in hand within one-day of initial sourcing
- Site Visit Coordination – We’ll make the introduction, schedule your site visit, and confirm accommodations
- Negotiation – We’ll assist you in negotiating contract concessions, enhancements, and comp room policies
- Follow-up – We’re here to assist you with any post-contract issue which may arise, including billing inquiries
- Historic Preservation – Source your meeting RFP through the National Sales Office to any qualified non-member hotel and we’ll do the rest
Historic Hotels of America and Historic Hotels Worldwide
Michael DiRienzo, Director, Sales and Development
Office +1 202 772 8337 * Mobile +1 202 360 0606
Please click here to view the client testimonials.