Receive for Free - Discover & Explore eNewsletter monthly with advance notice of special offers, packages, and insider savings from 10% - 30% off Best Available Rates at selected hotels.
Oxford & The English Countryside
September 6-14, 2014
Visit the treasured villages of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds with National Trust Tours' stimulating Oxford & The English Countryside experience.
- Three nights in the charming, award-winning Old Swan & Minster Mill
- Four nights in the historic 19th century MacDonald Randolph Hotel
- Exclusive tour and private lunch with Lord Charles Spencer-Churchill at Blenheim Palace's Marlborough Room, a UNESCO World Heritage site and Sir Winston Churchill's birthplace
- Tour of Oxford University’s historic college buildings and inviting quads
- Private Farewell dinner at the prestigious Oxford University
- Enriching educational lectures
- Exclusive Town & Country Forum™ for discussion with locals
- Tour of the typical Cotswolds villages of Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold, and Chippin Campden
- Explore Bampton and the Victorian Highclere Castle featured on Downton Abbey
Study Leader Information
Excursions are led by local experts accredited by the British Guild of Guides
September 6 - Saturday
Depart from the US or Canada
September 7 - Sunday
September 8 - Monday
September 9 - Tuesday
September 10 - Wednesday
September 11 - Thursday
September 12 - Friday
September 13 - Saturday
September 14 - Sunday
Oxford/London/Return to the US or Canada
Mention Historic Hotels of America when booking your tour and receive three $100 gift certificates, each good toward a $100 refund when you book through HistoricHotels.org and stay for at least two-nights at a Historic Hotels of America hotel.*
To book a tour please contact our tour VIP desk at +1 202 772 8000 or email@example.com.
*Maximum of one $100 certificate may be claimed for a refund with a minimum two night stay booked through HistoricHotels.org following the return of your tour and completion of your hotel stay. The refund will be issued within 45 days of the completion of your stay upon submitting a Great Experiences & Tours $100 refund application. Refund application must be submitted with a copy of your hotel folio receipt, the original confirmation number from your booking on HistoricHotels.org, and the Certificate number issued to you for booking your tour through Historic Hotels of America. Certificates issued are a promotion only valid toward future reservations made through HistoricHotels.org and do not have any cash value. One certificate may be used per room per two night or longer stay at the same hotel. Eligible rates include rates publicly available at time of booking. Reduced rates, rooms included in another travel or tour package, employee rates, advance purchase rates, and certain last minute sale rates are not eligible for this promotion.