Receive for Free - Discover & Explore eNewsletter monthly with
advance notice of special offers, packages, and insider savings from
10% - 30% off Best Available Rates at selected hotels.
Horse & Trail Ride Package
Stay at The Lord Jeffery Inn and explore the nearby woods on horseback that once inspired Robert Frost and Emily Dickinson.
The Lord Jeffery Inn has partnered with Muddy Brook Farm to bring you an afternoon of trails and treats. Begin your experience with a guided riding lesson through the winding trails of the beautiful Pioneer Valley. You’ll unwind with a relaxing break at the Farm’s pond and fire pit for s’mores and more. Along the way you’ll marvel at the distinctive natural beauty found in the Pioneer valley. This package is a perfect retreat or surprise trip. Our Horse and Trail Package is a great way to bring the revitalizing effects of nature into your life. And of course, we will customize the trail ride to suit the riders’ ability.
- Accommodations for two in a Lord Jeffery Inn standard queen room.
- Breakfast for two in our lovely farm-to-table restaurant, 30Boltwood.
- A basket of water, fruit, and healthy snacks as well as s’mores supplies for a delightfully sweet treat along the trail.
- Pick your own apples available mid-September to mid-October.
- An hour-long private lesson winding through the quiet woods of Amherst.
Packages are available Sunday through Thursday year-round. Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival with full deposit at the time of booking. Contact us 24/7 at 413.256.8200 to reserve.