Receive for Free - Discover & Explore eNewsletter monthly with
advance notice of special offers, packages, and insider savings from
10% - 30% off Best Available Rates at selected hotels.
Historic Hotels Worldwide Directory
Historic Hotels Worldwide Annual Directory1
View and download the Historic Hotels Worldwide 2019 Annual Directory
Benefits for Historic Hotels Inducted into Historic Hotels Worldwide
- Curated and expansive hotel profile on HistoricHotelsWorldwide.com, including hotel history, map, unlimited photos, unique features and amenities, local cultural experiences, and publicly available rates and packages.
- Invitation to exclusive media events and exposure to top-tier editors and media based in North America with a focus on historic hotels, heritage and cultural tourism, across print, digital, social media, and broadcast.
- Opportunity to purchase advertising at reduce rates in Preservation, the award-winning, quarterly magazine of the National Trust for Historic Preservation (in the United States), with quarterly readership of more than one million which includes 50,000 guestrooms in 200+ Historic Hotels of America® hotels and more than 300,000 readers via a print or digital edition.
- As a global program for showcasing historic hotels, Historic Hotels Worldwide provides a definitive resource for travelers to discover historic hotels and their inspired architecture, cultural traditions, and authentic cuisine.
- Historic Hotels Worldwide is a prestigious collection of historic treasures, including historic hotels, castles, chateaus, palaces, academies, haciendas, villas, monasteries, and other historic lodging spanning ten centuries. Historic Hotels Worldwide features the finest global historic accommodation collection.
- Invitation to attend the Historic Hotels Annual Conference, the only global heritage and cultural tourism conference for the finest historic hotels and resorts. The fall annual conference includes many educational and networking opportunities designed specifically for historic hotel owners, asset managers, general managers, sales and marketing professionals.
- Opportunity to be nominated for and to win a Historic Hotels Award of Excellence, the prestigious annual awards for the finest historic hotels, including Best Historic Hotels Worldwide Hotel in Europe, Best Historic Hotels Worldwide Hotel in Asia/Pacific, and Best Historic Hotels Worldwide Hotel in the Americas.
- Exposure to affinity membership and promotional marketing programs of Historic Hotels Worldwide® and Historic Hotels of America® such as the 500,000+ heritage and cultural travelers in North America that are donors, members, or supporters of the National Trust for Historic Preservation in the United States, a member of the International National Trusts Organization.
- Opportunity for inclusion in Discover & Explore™, the monthly historic hotels, heritage, and cultural travel e-newsletter emailed monthly to more than 300,000 households in the United States.
- Access to more than 4,000 decision makers and travel planners at preservation, historic, and cultural organizations in the United States.
- License to use the Historic Hotels Worldwide® logo on the historic hotel’s website, digital marketing, social media, and printed materials.