View our
special offers

The historic Benbow Inn, built in 1926, offers 65 guest rooms in the Historic and the Terrace Buildings. The Historic Building is home to the original Benbow Inn rooms from construction in 1926, many still furnished with the original doors with hand painted designs done by Eva Benbow. The Terrace rooms all include a private patio or balcony overlooking the East Branch of the Eel River and the old stone bridge, which was constructed in 1931.

Recently, all of the guestrooms received detailed restoration work including new carpets, drapes, wall coverings, new bathroom flooring, and updated lighting and plumbing fixtures. All of the restoration work was done in keeping with the historic English style décor.

Guestroom amenities:

  • Air conditioner
  • Iron and board
  • Hair dryer
  • Digital device docking station with clock radio
  • Robes
  • Complimentary cream sherry and bottled water
  • Parking
  • Pool, spa, and splash park access (seasonal)
  • Complimentary wireless Internet
  • Bicycles to ride

Rooms are available with the following special amenities:

  • Pet Friendly
  • Fireplace
  • Private patio or balcony
  • Flat-screen television
  • Refrigerator with complimentary juices
  • Jacuzzi tub