Mother’s Day is just around the corner, which means everyone is searching for the most memorable and meaningful gift for Mom this year. Historic Hotel Bethlehem has put together the ultimate “Mom’s Day” package to celebrate Mom and have her relax for all she’s done this past year. This past year brought Mom unprecedented challenges - from being quarantined, to being a homeschool teacher and cooking every night, or just being the best Mom there is – she deserves to be celebrated this Mother’s Day.
The “Pamper Mom” package will only be available for two lucky “Moms” this year with stays on either Friday May 14th or Saturday May 15th. This package will feature various businesses in Downtown Bethlehem to help support small businesses as well. There is no need to do any of the planning for her, as the Hotel has done all of the planning for you! The package starts at $1,922 and includes the following:
- One night accommodations in our breath-taking Governor’s Suite, with views of both Main Street and Historic Bethlehem Moravian, a National Historic Landmark District
- Healing Hands Experience for two (massage, facial, and more!)
- Blowout for two at Clementine’s Salon
- Makeup application for two at Vanity Beauty Group
- One dozen roses delivered to your room
- Special gift for Mom from Hand Cut Crystal
- $100 Gift Card from the Shoppe for a shopping spree for Mom
- Special 4 course dinner for two in 1741 on the Terrace
- A bottle of wine delivered to your room with dessert to enjoy after dinner
- Breakfast for two the following morning with Mimosas and /or Bloody Marys
The cost of this package, $1,922, represents the year 1922 – which is when the Hotel opened. The Hotel Bethlehem will be turning 100 years old in May 2022. The hotel will be offering a special “1922 package” monthly leading up to the 100 year anniversary of the “grand hotel” next year. So Dads - keep an eye out to celebrate you next month!
About Historic Hotel Bethlehem
Historic Hotel Bethlehem is located in Bethlehem, Pa. in the heart of a National Historic Landmark District. The Hotel is a proud member of Historic Hotels of America. Experience world-class service, charming guest accommodations and award-winning cuisine, all on a site that has been warmly welcoming guests since 1741.